Thank you for stopping by online. We hope that you will also come visit us in person, whether you are new to the area or have been pondering reconnecting with a Jewish community.
Or, if you are in a period of life change – like welcoming a new baby to your family, wondering when is the right time is to start your child in religious school, or planning a wedding – we would love to talk with you.
Please call the temple office at 540-667-1043 to arrange a time to come by to learn more about the Beth El community and programs.
And feel free to join us for services at any time.
- Warm, family-friendly Shabbat and holiday services
- Inspiring high holy day services
- Life cycle support
- B’nai mitzvah training
- Religious school in small, intimate classes
- Adult ed opportunities
- Judaica library for adults and children
- Special interest groups (e.g., Sisterhood, Book Club, Men's Group, Ladies Night Out)
- Yizkor notifications
- Monthly newsletters and weekly e-blasts
- NEW! Interfaith couples group
- NEW! Jewish Story Club
How to join
We welcome everyone, from any background, to explore membership.
And we never exclude anyone based on ability to pay full dues. We can work out a schedule that meets your needs, as we support our basic expenses.
For any questions at all, please contact the office at 540-667-1043 or send an email to BethElVaOffice@gmail.com, ATTN: Membership Chair.
Click here to download a membership form. Just fill it out and return to:
Beth El Synagogue
520 Fairmont Avenue
Winchester, VA 22601
ATTN: Membership Chair