Thank you for stopping by online. We hope that you will also come visit us in person, whether you are new to the area or have been pondering reconnecting with a Jewish community.
Or, if you are in a period of life change – like welcoming a new baby to your family, wondering when is the right time to start your child in religious school, or planning a wedding – we would love to talk with you.
Please call the temple office at 540-667-1889 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to come by to learn more about the Beth El community and programs.
And feel free to join us for services at any time.
- Warm, family-friendly Shabbat and holiday services
- Family Shabbat dinners
- Inspiring High Holy Day services – including Erev Rosh Hashanah, first and second day Rosh Hashanah, Tashlich, Kol Nidre, Yom Kippur, and Family Services for both Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- Life cycle support
- B’nai mitzvah training
- Religious school in small, intimate classes
- Adult ed opportunities
- Judaica library for adults and children
- Special interest groups (e.g., Sisterhood, Social Action, Morning Minyan, Men’s Group)
- Yizkor notifications
- Monthly e-newsletters and weekly e-blasts
- Tot Shabbat services
How to join
We welcome everyone, from any background, to explore membership.
And we never exclude anyone based on ability to pay full dues. We can work out a schedule that meets your needs, as we support our basic expenses.
For any questions at all, please contact the office at 540-667-1889 or send an email to BethElVaOffice@gmail.com, ATTN: Membership Chair.
Click here to download a membership form. Just fill it out and return to:
Beth El Congregation
520 Fairmont Avenue
Winchester, VA 22601
ATTN: Membership ChairBeth El Brochure